Friday, October 18, 2013

A Horrible Birthday Excuse: The Almost-Concussion

     This is really a horrible blog, eh? We only use it as a random outlet of spontaneous content. Like to wish some Hugo hobo a birthday. (See what I did there in the first sentence? Eh? Eeeeeh?)
     Someone’s birthday is rather soon, and I find not nearly enough people are aware of it. Honestly, I forgot, and would have continued to forget if it weren’t for the book of the face. And to be quite truthful, both Hugo and I forgot Bebo’s birthday… This shall not happen again!
     So guess what, world? On Tuesday, wish Hugo a horrible birthday!!! In case I forget. Because I could likely get a concussion. Actually, I feel one coming on… I might slip off this couch very soon… Hugo, before I slip and forget, happy day of age change!

Your affectionate, clumsy friend/daughter/ex-carpooler,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment